When you first sign up with Instaclustr, our system will automatically create both a user and an account. Any clusters you create will be owned by the account and you can invite other users to access your account, either to view information such as monitoring or to be able to create and manage clusters under a single set of billing information. The full list of roles available for user access is documented here.
Account details, including adding users, can be managed from the Account tab of the Instaclustr console.
From this tab you can:
- change the account name;
- set a support contact emails for your account (for example, if you have a dev-ops group email you would like us to use to contact you with support matters);
- manage the billing information for the account (credit card, contacts);
- view and generate API keys for the account;
- view and add Encryption keys for use with Amazon's EBS at-rest encryption;
- view users who currently have access to the account; and
- change user access including inviting and removing users.
An individual user (email address) can have access to multiple accounts (for example, test and production accounts). If you have access to multiple accounts you will be prompted to select an account when you log in and can change your selected account by using the menu on the top right of the screen.